FROM THE PRINCIPAL'S DESK
The institution was established in the year 1926 in its own land with the college and hospital buildings in the same campus (see map). It is a homoeopathic degree college (BHMS) affiliated to Calcutta University and the West Bengal University of Health Sciences and is recognized by the Central Council of Homoeopathy (CCH) and AYUSH under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India and is recognized by the Govt. of West Bengal. It is a private institution run by Board of Trustees and managing Committee. The results of our students are encouraging in the university examinations. Our students attain positions in the university and score good percentages. The college is equipped with laboratories, library and our own anatomy dissection hall. The hospital is also equipped with 24-hour emergency services. Special facilities like x-ray, ECG, eye, dental, ENT, Physiotherapy are provided and medical treatment facilities in both morning and evening OPD is there in full form.
- PROF. (DR.) BIDHU BHUSAN JANA